FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders $25 or more
Get a FREE 1 oz. tick bottle with this combination! You’ll love this complete pack! We’ve got you covered on your next adventure.Customer Reviews
Adventure with Us.
Our new Outdoor pack provides a spray or balm for any outdoor venture, and now includes our new tick formula in a 4 oz. and 1 oz. bottle!
Also includes an 8 oz., 2 oz. bottle and body balm in our mosquito repellent.
Made with essential oils and plant-derived ingredients.
Made without chemicals, preservatives, synthetics, petroleum, parabens, alcohol, phthalates and dyes.
- Active ingredients: Lemongrass oil (0.50%), geranium oil (0.15%), peppermint oil (0.10%), cinnamon oil (0.05%)
- Inert ingredients: Water, glycerin, castor oil, soy lecithin, sorbitol, vanillin, gum arabic, Vitamin E, citric acid (totaling 99.2%)
- Active ingredients: Geraniol (0.90%) and Cedarwood (0.60%)
- Inert ingredients: Water, glycerin, castor oil, soy lecithin, sorbitol, vanillin, acacia gum, xanthan gum, Vitamin E, citric acid (totaling 98.5%)
- For external application to protect against mosquitoes, ticks, gnats and other biting insects.
- Shake well before use.
- Prior to outdoor exposure, thoroughly spray product on exposed skin or pet's fur, and allow to dry without wiping.
- It may be necessary to reapply Bug Protector if you're in an outdoor environment where insect population is high and the duration of your outdoor venture is longer than 2 hours.
- Apply to children only with adult supervision. Spray on hands and rub on children's faces. Do not apply to hands of children.
- Do not spray in the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
Most often asked.
Below are a few questions we're most often asked. Please fill out the Contact Us form if you have other questions not shown here.
ARE THE REPELLENTS WATERPROOF?
As with most oil-based repellents, they are not waterproof and will need to be reapplied after exposure to water.
HOW OFTEN DO I APPLY YOUR REPELLENTS?
Our repellents should be reapplied as often as necessary depending on the outdoor environment and your level of activity. It may be necessary to reapply if you're in an outdoor environment where the insect population is high and the duration of your outdoor stay is longer than two hours.
Environmental conditions such as humidity, sun exposure, wind, rain and abrasion may all affect the actual performance of bug repellents.
HAS YOUR PRODUCT BEEN TESTED?
Our mosquito repellents have been tested by an independent lab for efficacy against mosquitoes, gnats and biting flies. Test results concluded that our repellents have equivalent efficacy to brands with up to 5% DEET.
Our tick repellents have been tested by an independent third party for efficacy against the dog tick and the deer (blacklegged) tick. Results indicate a high degree of repellency (>90%) with our formulation.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUR PRODUCT?
Bug Protector products have a shelf life of two years.
Good for business.
Bug Protector is a Certified B Corporation®, as we've been recognized by the nonprofit organization B Lab for meeting the highest standards of transparency, accountability, and social and environmental performance.
|Bug Protector is produced in a LEED-certified facility, which demonstrates that we value and are committed to maintaining sustainable and responsible business practices.|
|Bug Protector is proudly made in the Midwest in a state-of-the-art, FDA approved facility. From the R&D to the filling, labeling and shipping, all aspects of the manufacturing process are done by us, which allows us to maintain maximum quality control.|